Communication Platform as Service (CPaaS) empowers developers to add voice, SMS, Email and WhatsApp to their applications effortlessly without requiring them to build and maintain a real-time communication stack. CPaaS is a cloud-based platform that provides a complete development framework for adding real-time communication/messaging features to applications, which in traditional scenario use to get developed as part of the applications. With ease of use and flexible pay as you use pricing, enterprises are increasingly adopting CPaaS as a model for adding real-time communications to their applications. According to Statista, CPaaS is expected to grow to at least $17.2 billion by 2023.
- Easy Integration: Enterprises can use a comprehensive test, and run environment to integrate and manage the rich communication features in their applications.
- Flexible Pricing: Enterprises are charged for the API as per their usage without requiring to add any infrastructure.
- Reporting and Analytics: Enterprises can view advanced analytics and reports for improving the experience in future.
- 1.Enterprises: Use API with their product application to add the API functionality in their product application.
- 2.CPaaS - API: Works with the enterprise application to provide the API functionality to the application users.
- 3.Application Users: Receive enterprise communication as per the API integration.
- Faster Feature Roll Out: Enterprises can use a comprehensive test, and run environment to integrate and manage the rich communication features in their applications.
- Cost Saving: Enterprises are changed for the API as per their usage without requiring to add any infrastructure.
- Security: The APIs provide enterprise-grade security to protect the business. It uses Auth 2.0 for API access management.